Worried what you’re going to do with that first assignment deadline coming up? Don’t worry we’ve all been there and have some ideas to help you out.
Student Lock-ins 2019.
One of the best things about being a student is the discounts that come with it. From food and drink, to clothes and gadgets, as a student you can make big savings on many top products and brands all year round.
But if there’s one time of the year to really make the most out of your student discount, it’s now. The start of a new academic year and a new intake of freshers means exclusive student-only shopping events and discounts are taking place at some of the UK’s top shopping venues. So, to help you organise your diary and ensure you don’t miss out on a fun-packed evening of freebies, competitions, up to 50% off discounts, music, games and much more, we’ve put together a list of some of the best student shopping nights…
- Merry Hill – Tuesday 24th September: 3 – 9pm
- Bullring & Grand Central – Thursday 10th October: 5 – 9pm
- Cabot Circus – Tuesday 1st October: 5 – 9pm
- Grand Arcade – Wednesday 9th October
- St David’s – Tuesday 1st October: 4 – 9pm
- Lanes – Thursday 19th September: 6 – 9pm
- Nothing confirmed.
- The Lower Precinct, West Orchards and Coventry BID – Wednesday 2nd October: 6 – 9pm
- Derby – Tuesday 1st October: 6 – 10pm
- Nothing Confirmed.
- Princesshay – Tuesday 1st October: 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Kingsgate – Thursday 26th September: 6 – 9pm
- Trinity Leeds – Tuesday 1st October: 12 – 8pm
- Highcross – Tuesday 8th October: 8:30pm – 12am
- Liverpool One – Wednesday 25th September: 9:30am – 8pm
- Victoria Centre – Tuesday 1st October: 6 – 10pm
- Nothing Confirmed.
- Drake Circus – Tuesday 24th September: 6:30 – 9pm
- MeadowHall – Thursday 3rd October: 5 – 10pm
#HostEnvironmentalPledge. Getting serious about the environment we live in.
To become more ‘environmentally friendly’, Host is launching the #HostEnvironmentalPledge campaign to encourage responsible behaviour and drive sustainability across our sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
It’s a simple campaign! If we can reduce our overall utilities (electric, water and gas) consumption by 1% then we will donate £10,000, 2% reduction means £20,000, 3% is £30,000 and so on, to 3 charities; Student Minds, LandAid and Just a Drop.Show me all news
Get out there and enjoy a walk this World Mental Health Day.
Alex our Assistant Hall Manager at Shand House in Cardiff, cycled over 150km from Tenby (in West Wales) to Cardiff in a day to raise money for a great cause, The Alzheimer’s Society.