Terms & Conditions – Plymouth
1. No Place No Pay Promotion:
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to prospective students applying for higher education in Plymouth for the 2019/20 academic year.
- If an applicant does not get a place on the course they applied for they need to provide evidence from the educational establishment to The Old Dairy or Frobisher House within 48 hours of their results being published.
- Evidence can be a written rejection letter from the establishment or UCAS confirmation of rejection. Evidence must be emailed to email@example.com
- On production of a copy of the rejection confirmation for studies in Plymouth, within 48 hours of A-Level results day (as of 12 noon on A-Levels results day 2019), the applicants booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of the £250 rent advance and any other rent payments made to date for the 2019/20 booking.
- After the 48 hours, if rejection confirmation is not received, the applicant will be liable for the full years rent, unless a replacement tenant can be found as per our standard Cancellation Policy.
- Confirmation of this policy will be provided on the allocation confirmation email for the room.
- The normal Cancellation Policy remains in place up to the 1st August 2019.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 8th March 2019 but The Old Dairy and Frobisher House, Plymouth reserves the right to change them or remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
For more information about this promotion please contact us on +44 (0)1752 395 984 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.