Terms and Conditions – The Croft
Promotions for The Croft, Derby:
1. Refer a Friend Promotion:
Refer a friend to book a room with us at The Croft for 2020/21 and receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
How do I qualify and make a claim?
The student making the referral must:
- Provide the name and contact detail(s) of the student they are referring to the Hall Manager at The Croft before the referred student makes contact with The Croft.
- Have booked to live at The Croft accommodation for the 2020/21 academic year and completed all aspects of the booking application process and paid the £100 advanced rent payment.
The referred student must:
- Not have already booked a room at The Croft.
- Not have previously submitted their details to The Croft to indicate their interest.
- Not have been referred by another party.
To validate the claim the referred student must:
- Have paid their rent in full or the first instalment after moving in
- Have complied with the booking, the terms of the booking and tenancy agreement.
- Be eligible to live at The Croft.
The student making the referral will receive a £50 Amazon voucher upon validation of the claim.
- There is no limit to how many refer a friend Amazon vouchers that one person can receive.
- In the event that the student making the referral, or the referred student cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the 43 or 51-week term, then the referrer’s entitlement to claim the Amazon Voucher will cease.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 20th November 2019 but Host The Croft, Derby reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
For more information about this promotion please contact us on +44 (0)1332 650930 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Free Summer Storage Promotion:
Students currently living at The Croft, Derby, who rebook a room for 2020/21 can store their belongings on-site for free over the summer period.
Terms and Conditions
- The student’s new booking for 2020/21 must be fully complete before the end of the current tenancy; this includes the £100 advanced rent payment (and guarantor documents if paying by instalments).
- At the end of the current tenancy, all personal items must be removed from the kitchen area and stored in the student’s bedroom; all food must be disposed of appropriately.
- If the student is staying in the same room for 2020/21, they do not need to pack away their items. If they are moving to a different room, they are responsible for moving their own items. If their new room is not available upon their departure, we will provide 7 days’ notice by email of when they need to return to move their items across to the new room.
- The student cannot occupy their room during the summer storage period, all keys must be returned at the end of the current tenancy. Access to the student’s items can only be given in an emergency and by the discretion of the Host management.
- From the end of the student’s 2019/20 tenancy, to the start of the 2020/21 tenancy, the only staff member to enter the student’s room will be our caretakers. They will need to visit the bedroom once per week to carry out low-usage flushing procedures and on one occasion to deep clean the shower head in your en-suite. This is required in line with legionella prevention laws. They will ensure the bedroom is locked behind them.
- Host are not responsible for items left in the summer storage room.
- To take up this offer, students must sign a copy of these terms and conditions. Students must contact The Croft reception for a copy of these terms and conditions and they must email the signed document to email@example.com, or students can also sign in person at the reception desk. A copy of this document will be kept with the student’s application.
- If student’s cancel their booking before 31st July 2019, any stored items must be removed within 48 hours of cancellation notice being received. Any items not removed will be donated to our chosen charity. Students cannot cancel their booking after 31st July unless they find a suitable replacement tenant; items must be removed at least 7 days prior to the new tenant moving in.
For more information about this promotion, and for a copy of the terms and conditions to sign, please contact us on +44 (0)1332 650930 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Black Friday – £100 Amazon Voucher Promotion (Offer Ended):
Students who book a room for 2020/21 at The Croft between Monday 25th November 2019 and Sunday 1st December 2019 will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
Terms and Conditions
- Only students who book a room and sign up to a legally-binding 43 or 51-week contract at The Croft for the 2020/21 academic year are eligible for the free £100 Amazon voucher.
- Only students who book a room between 25th November 2019 and 1st December 2019 will be eligible to receive the free £100 Amazon voucher.
- Providing you have paid the advanced rent payment, the tenant will receive the £100 Amazon voucher within 7 days of moving into The Croft for the start of the 2020/21 academic year.
- The Amazon voucher will be paid by Victoria Hall Management Ltd directly to the Student regardless of who has paid the Student’s residence fees.
- The Amazon voucher that the student will receive will be to the value of £100. This is non-exchangeable for cash.
- This offer will only be given to students who book a room directly with Host, and not to those who book through 3rd parties.
- In the event that any tenant cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the 43 or 51-week term, then such person’s entitlement to participate shall cease.
- The Amazon voucher will only be given to the Student who makes the initial booking of the accommodation and is non-transferable. In the event that the Student finds another student to replace them in accommodation and take on their obligations under the Accommodation Agreement, and such transfer takes effect before the advanced rent payment is received, neither the replaced Student nor their replacement shall be eligible to receive the Amazon voucher.
- In the case of dual occupancy only one voucher will be given per booking.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other booking promotions that The Croft is running.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th November 2019 but Host, The Croft reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice.