Book with your mates.
Got an awesome group of mates? Heading into your second or third year of university and thinking about (or already) sharing a house? Forget about it! Instead, take the hassle out of living with mates by making a group booking with Host. You’ll then be stress-free for your final years of study and avoid:
- The nightmare of splitting utility bills.
- Waiting an age for maintenance problems to be fixed.
- Hoping that someone is in when your next ASOS/Boohoo parcel turns up.
- Paying a deposit.
By living with your mates in one of our shared flats you get the best bits of house sharing without the added stress and worry.
But isn’t student accommodation just for freshers?
Not at all, you can live with Host no matter your year of study. It doesn’t matter if you’re going into year two, three, four or even post-graduate study, we’ve got a room with your name on it – you just have to be eligible for council tax exemption. Which applies to all full-time students and some part-time students, if you are unsure your university or college should be able to advise you whether you are exempt.
10 reasons to book with your mates:
With Host, you won’t find any hidden costs. Simply pay your rent and we take care of the rest allowing you and your mates to just get on with student life.
When you book with your mates you’ll get:
- A private flat to yourselves with a fully equipped kitchen and lounge.
- A fully furnished en-suite bedroom including a 3/4 double or full double bed*.
- All your bills and content insurance included.
- Up to 200Mb broadband internet in every room**.
- On-site reception and maintenance teams for any little problems.
- Post and Parcels – we’ll email you to let you know your parcel’s been delivered.
- On-site security including CCTV coverage.
- Secure bicycle parking.
- Laundry room with washing and drying facilities***.
- Great city-centre locations close to campus.
4 steps to booking with your mates:
- Take a look around the website and your chosen Host location – many of our locations have video or 360 tours for you to view.
- Choose your favourite room type.
- Contact our onsite team via phone, email, live chat, owl or pop in to reception and discuss your groups needs for September 2022.
- Our team will guide you through the group booking process making it as hassle-free as possible.
Be warned though full flats sell out fast at many of our locations, so book early and don’t miss out. Plus, when you book early, you get the pick of the best flats and floors for you and your mates.