Book with your mates: Group bookings at Host Student Accommodation.
Group student accommodation: Have an awesome group of mates? Are you heading into your second or third year of university and thinking about (or already) sharing a student house? – Forget about it!
Instead, take the hassle out of living with your mates by making a group booking with Host student accommodation. You’ll then be stress-free for your final years of study and avoid:
- The nightmare of splitting utility bills (and the energy cost rises!).
- Waiting an age for maintenance problems to be fixed.
- Hoping that someone is in when your next ASOS/Boohoo parcel turns up.
- Paying a bond and/or deposit.
By living with your mates in one of our shared student flats you get the best bits of student house sharing without the added stress and worry.
But isn’t student accommodation just for freshers?
Not at all. You can choose to live with Host no matter your year of study. It doesn’t matter if you’re going into year two, three, four or even post-graduate study, we’ve got a student room with your name on it! – You just have to be eligible for council tax exemption. Which applies to all full-time students and some part-time students, if you are unsure your university or college should be able to advise you whether you are exempt.
10 reasons to make a group booking:
You won’t find any hidden costs with us. Simply pay your rent and we take care of the rest allowing you and your mates to just get on with student life.
When you book with your mates you’ll get:
- A private student flat to yourselves with a fully equipped kitchen and lounge.
- A fully furnished en-suite bedroom including a 3/4 double or full double bed*.
- All your bills and contents insurance included.
- Up to 200Mb broadband internet in every room**.
- On-site reception and maintenance teams for any little problems.
- Post and Parcels – we’ll email you to let you know your parcel’s been delivered.
- On-site security including CCTV coverage.
- Secure bicycle parking.
- Laundry room with washing and drying facilities***.
- Great city-centre locations close to campus.
4 steps to making a group booking:
- Take a look around the Host website and your chosen student accommodation – many have video or 360 tours for you to view.
- Pick your favourite room type.
- Contact our onsite teams via phone, email, live chat, owl or pop in to reception – however you feel comfortable and discuss your groups needs for September 2024.
- Our team will guide you through the group booking process making it as hassle-free as possible.