The University of Exeter combines world class research with excellent student satisfaction at its campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. Formed in 1955, the University has over 20,000 full time students from more than 130 different countries. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings lists Exeter amongst the top 150 universities in the world. Exeter was ranked 12th in the latest Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
Many of its 20,000 students enjoy life on the Streatham Campus, situated on the edge of Exeter city centre in acres of parkland.
University of Exeter alumni include J. K. Rowling – who studied a BA in French and Classics.
Distances from our Exeter locations:
St Luke’s Campus:
- The Printworks – 5-minute walk | 4-mins via public transport.
- Northernhay House – 12-minute walk | 6-mins via public transport.
- Trust House – 12-minute walk | 10-mins via public transport.
- The Northfield – 26-minute walk | 15-mins via public transport.
- The Northfield – 12-minute walk | 7-mins via public transport.
- Northernhay House – 20-minute walk | 14-mins via public transport.
- Trust House – 22-minute walk | 20-mins via public transport.
- The Printworks – 22-minute walk | 13-mins via public transport.
All dedicated to you.
We’re proud to have won some awards. But hopefully they mean something to you too. Because the National Student Housing Survey only recognises accommodation based on real student experiences. So the people voting are the ones who live with us. Which means you can pick your Host student home with confidence.