Terms and Conditions – Host
For all the latest offers and competitions, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or check out our News page.
1. Festival Giveaway – Win one of four pairs of Festival Tickets.
Win one of two pairs of weekend camping tickets for Forbidden Festival OR one of two pairs of weekend tickets for We Are FSTVL.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to current residents at Host properties in the UK only.
- Eligible winners must be followers of the Host Instagram account (@hoststudentsuk).
- There are four opportunities to win – The prizes are: Two pairs of weekend camping tickets for Forbidden Festival OR two pairs of weekend tickets for We Are FSTVL.
- Travel and accommodation is not included, for Forbidden Festival you are also responsible for your own camping equipment.
- To be entered into the draw to WIN, you must enter the competition through the published post on the Host Instagram channel by liking the post, following @hoststudentsuk and commenting which festival you want to win tickets for.
- The competition will close on Sunday 5th June 2022 at 23:59. Anyone who enters the competition after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be selected at random from all complete entries received on Instagram.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 6th June through the Host Instagram account.
- The winner must reply to our DM confirming their Host account details including location and flat number. Host reserves the right to check these details with the relevant property Manager to confirm you are a current resident at the Property.
- If the winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted with 48 hours of the draw date, Host reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The winner will be requested to provide Host with their contact information including full name and email address and the name and email address of the second person they will be bringing to the festival.
- You agree that your contact details will then be forwarded to The Student Marketing Company who will contact you directly to receive the tickets.
- Once The Student Marketing Company makes contact with you all further correspondence in regard to the competition will be made via The Student Marketing Company and not Host.
- The winner may be requested to take part in any prize promotional activity. Host and The Student Marketing Company reserves the right to use the name of the winner, their photograph, audio and/or visual recording of them in relation to any competition publicity or for marketing purposes. By entering the competition, you agree that if you are awarded the prize, you will co-operate will all reasonable publicity purposes if so requested.
- Host and The Student Marketing Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due.
- These terms and conditions are correct as of 27th May 2022. But Host reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice.