Terms and Conditions – Southampton Crossings
Promotions for Southampton Crossings, Southampton:
1. No Visa No Pay Promotion:
Book a room at Southampton Crossings today, but if you don’t get your Visa approved for studying in the UK, and no longer require the room, you won’t pay a penny.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to prospective first year international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
- If an applicant does not get their Visa approved to be able to study in the UK, they need to provide evidence that their Visa application has been rejected to your chosen Host accommodation within 48 hours of rejection.
- Evidence must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On production of sufficient evidence of the Visa rejection, within 48 hours of receiving it, the applicants booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of the initial rent payment.
- Any applicants who do not provide sufficient evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 4th June 2020 but Host Southampton Crossings reserves the right to change them or remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
For more information about this promotion please contact us on +44 (0)2380 002355 or at email@example.com.
2. Restricted Travel Promotion:
If you’re unable to travel to the UK due to Government travel restrictions, and no longer require your room, you won’t be charged a penny.
3. Refer a Friend – £250 Rent Reduction Promotion:
Book a room with us at Southampton Crossings for 2020/21, and if you refer a friend to live with us too, you’ll receive a £250 Rent Reduction.
How do I qualify and make a claim?
The student making the referral must:
- Provide the name and contact detail(s) of the student they are referring to the property inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org before the referred student makes contact with Southampton Crossings.
- Check in as a resident of Southampton Crossings accommodation for the 2020/21 academic year and completed all aspects of the booking application process and paid the advanced rent payment and 1st instalment.
The referred student must:
- Not have previously booked a room at Southampton Crossings.
- Not have previously submitted their details to Southampton Crossings to indicate their interest.
- Not have been referred by another party.
To validate the claim the referred student must:
- Have paid their rent in full or the first instalment after moving in.
- Have complied with the booking, the terms of the booking and tenancy agreement.
- Be eligible to live at Southampton Crossings.
The student making the referral will receive a £250 Rent Reduction applied to their account and future instalments upon validation of the claim. If you have paid in full this will be in the form of a refund.
- There is a maximum limit of 3 referrals per resident.
- If the student making the referral, or the referred student cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the 44 or 51-week term, then the referrer’s entitlement to claim the promotion will cease.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 15th September 2020 but Host Southampton Crossings reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
- If anyone is found to be abusing the terms of this promotion, then Host Southampton Crossings reserves the right to remove this promotion from all parties deemed to be involved.
For more information about this promotion please contact us on +44 (0)2380 002 355 or at email@example.com.