Terms and Conditions – Southampton Crossings
Promotions for Southampton Crossings, Southampton:
- Students who book a room at Southampton Crossings and purchase a Unilink Bus Pass are eligible to claim a refund for their purchase up to the value of £280.00.
- This offer is only available to the University of Southampton students.
- Eligible students can only claim a refund for the purchase of a Unilink Southampton Zone bus pass for the academic year 2019-20. Southampton Plus Zone and Network Zone passes will not be refunded.
- Only students who book a room at Southampton Crossings and sign up to a legally-binding 44 or 51-week contract for the 2019 academic year are eligible for the Unilink Bus Pass.
- This offer is only available to students who opt to pay for their accommodation in full. It is not available to students paying via instalments or monthly payments.
- Within 7 days of arrival at Southampton Crossings, and providing you show staff of Southampton Crossings proof of purchase of your bus pass (i.e. a receipt), you will receive the refund up to the value of £280.00 into your bank account.
- In the event that any tenant cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the 44 or 51-week term, then such person’s entitlement to participate in this offer shall cease.
- The refund for the Unilink Bus Pass will only be given to the Student who makes the initial booking of the accommodation and is non-transferable. In the event that the Student finds another student to replace them in the accommodation and take on their obligations under the Accommodation Agreement, neither the replaced Student nor their replacement shall be eligible for the Unilink Bus Pass promotion.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 4th March 2019 but Southampton Crossings, Southampton reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice.