Terms & Conditions – The Glassworks
Promotions for The Glassworks, Leicester:
1. No Place No Pay Promotion:
Book a room at The Glassworks in Leicester today, but if you don’t get the grades you need for university and no longer require the room, you won’t pay a penny.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to prospective students applying for higher education in Leicester for the 2020/21 academic year.
- If an applicant does not get a place on the course they applied for they need to provide evidence from the educational establishment to The Glassworks within 48 hours of their results being published.
- Evidence can be a written rejection letter from the establishment or UCAS confirmation of rejection. Evidence must be emailed to email@example.com
- Documents must be received by Host The Glassworks Leicester within 48hrs from the date your results are published or by 1st September (which ever date is the sooner).
- On receipt of the required documentation it will be verified and, provided Host The Glassworks Leicester are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund your rent advance in full.
- Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the timings outlined above will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
- These terms and conditions are correct as at 30th April 2020, but Host The Glassworks Leicester reserves the right to change them or remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
For more information about this promotion please contact us on +44 (0)116 326 6150 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.