Host Student Apartments building.
Host Student Apartments, 561A Bristol Road, Selly Oak
Birmingham B29 6AR
Host Student Apartments,
From £209.00 pw.
It's all about
those little details.
The living space.
- Bed 3/4 double bed
- Studying Large desk and chair
- Storage Spacious wardrobe
- Storage Drawers
- Storage Bedside table
- Kitchen Open plan kitchen
- Bathroom En-suite
- Appliances Microwave
- Internet Free wired internet (100Mb)
- Internet Free Wi-Fi (up to 100Mb shared)
- Bills All bills included
Thinking of prices?
Let’s break it down.
1. The simple stuff:
Number of weeks you would like to stay:51 (23rd September 2017 - 14th September 2018)
Rent amount per week:£209.00
2. Payment & instalment plans:
1. Full year payment.(51 weeks - the August payment date is only available if you have a UK guarantor, otherwise the full rent is due on booking)
£300.00 on booking
£10,359.00 on 1st August 2017
2. Instalment plan.(51 weeks - only available with UK guarantor)
1st payment due on booking
2nd payment due on 1st August 2017
3rd payment due on 15th January 2018
3. Monthly plan.(51 weeks - via Housing Hand Guarantor Scheme Only)
1st payment due upon booking
Initial monthly payment:
Due on 1st August 2017
Remaining monthly payments from 1st September 2017 for 9 consecutive months up to and including 1st May 2018
Our brand new student accommodation is just minutes from the University of Birmingham in the popular student area of Selly Oak. With train and bus services close by offering a direct route to the vibrant city centre amenities, you could not be better located to carry out your studies whilst in Birmingham. National Rail and bus links are easily accessed from Birmingham city centre and a major international airport means that travel further afield is effortless for our residents. With so much to offer, Host Student Apartments is the perfect location to make the most of student living whilst in Birmingham.Discover Birmingham
Our awards. All dedicated to you.
We’re proud to have won some awards. But hopefully they mean something to you too. Because the National Student Housing Survey only recognises accommodation based on real student experiences. So the people voting are the ones who live with us. Which means you can pick your Host student home with confidence.